These Terms and Conditions are effective from 28/12/2016. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website, or more specifically at:
(a) the Rules for Sportsbook products are available by clicking here;
(b) the Rules for Casino products are available by clicking here;
(c) the Rules for Poker products are available by clicking here; and
(d) the Rules for Slots products are available by clicking here.
3. Where reference is made to “bet365”, “we”, "our" or “us” on the website, in relation to:
(a) Betting products, this refers to Hillside (Spain New Media) Plc, a company registered in England and Wales (with company number 07833226 operating from its place of business at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar with registration number 112102) and being the holder of the following licences granted by the General Directorate for Gaming Regulation (“DGOJ”):
Betting General Licence; and
Single Licences for Fixed Odds Sportsbetting, Fixed Odds Horseracing and Other Fixed Odds Betting; and
(b) Other gaming products, this refers to Hillside España Leisure SA, a company located in Spain (with CIF A86340270 and with its registered office at C/ Conde de Aranda nº20, 2º, 28001 Madrid) and being the holder of the following licenses granted by the DGOJ:
Other Games General Licence; and
Single Licences for Blackjack, Roulette, Poker and Slots.
4. We may need or deem it necessary to change the present Terms for a number of reasons (including to adapt with applicable laws and regulations and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website and will require the acceptance by the customer of the amended version. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your user registration.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of bet365 and/or any registered customer of bet365.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. bet365 is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, bet365 is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Although bet365 will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, bet365 does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or bet365 is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of bet365’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR BET365 USER REGISTRATION
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or register with bet365 and not be subject to any kind of legally established prohibition. bet365 will verify your identity through the legally established channels, (either via the automatic channels available for the identity verification of Spanish residents or through information request via post to non Spanish residents) as well as the possibility of checking the General Register of Gaming Access Bans (RGIAJ). Also, bet365 reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their user registration until satisfactory documentation is provided. bet365 takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously, (for more details click here).
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the user registration and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where a user registration is suspended, the relevant customer should contact Customer Services.
1.3 bet365 may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. Enclosures may include a rule book, leaflet and telebet card. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to bet365. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your user registration in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference and verification agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one user registration. Should we identify any customer with more than one user registration we reserve the right to close the user registration in accordance with Spanish regulatory requirements.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration details up to date. This, and your user registration information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
1.8 Customers of bet365 must:
(a) not alter the normal development of games.
(b) behave honestly and respectfully towards other Customers and bet365.
(c) comply with the Terms and the duties and obligations established in the applicable legislation;
(d) not communicate their user registration details to third parties or allow the use of their gambling account by any other person; and
(e) not make fund transfers or loans to the gambling account of any other customer.
(f) comply with any other obligations established by bet365 as well as the applicable legislation.
1.9 bet365 customer's rights:
(a) to receive clear and updated information about the rules of the game in which they would like to participate;
(b) to be entitled to collect the winnings that they could qualify for in the time and method established by the specific rules of each game.
(c) to know at any given time the stake the customer has played or bet, as well as knowing the balance of the customer's gambling account.
2. User Registration Details
2.1 bet365 allows all its customers to choose their own username and password combination. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your user registration and any other activities taking place on it.
2.2 Bets will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly or if your user registration has been accessed via Touch ID (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the corresponding gambling account.
2.3 If, at any time, you know or suspect a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your username and password combination, please Contact Us.
2.4 If you activate Touch ID and feel that a third party could be accessing your user registration via this method then you should immediately disable Touch ID from all of your devices and Contact Us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your gambling account and any other activities taking place on your gambling account.
2.5 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and user registration number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your user registration, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant user registration details. Should you lose your access details of your user registration or feel that someone else may have your access details, please Contact Us immediately.
2.6 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.7 The current balance and transaction history of your gambling account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your user registration on the Website.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure of User Registration
4.1 If you want to close your user registration, please Contact Us. Unless an error occurs, gambling accounts will never have a negative balance. Any negative balance that arises on your gambling account due to such an error occurring will fall immediately due and payable to bet365, and your user registration will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to bet365 is paid in full.
4.2 bet365 reserves the right to close or suspend your user registration at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, bet365 shall be entitled to close or suspend your user registration if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) bet365 considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) bet365 considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of bet365 or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(d) bet365 is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(e) the customer is in breach of the Terms, the applicable regulations or the fair use of our services;
(f) bet365 considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (e) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
(g) your user registration is deemed to be dormant and the balance of your gambling account is, or reaches zero, or is otherwise closed in accordance with paragraph B.5.1 below
4.3 If bet365 closes or suspends your user registration for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (f) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by bet365 (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold bet365 harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (f) above, bet365 shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings or bonuses).
4.4 Voluntary user registration closure: You are entitled to close your user registration at any time, as long as the corresponding gambling account does not have a negative balance, which can only happen upon an error occurring that will be rectified when bet365 becomes aware of the incident. Customers must Contact Us to request a voluntary user registration closure in which case, we will return the remaining gambling account balance through a payment method of our choosing. We may demand a proof of identity before sending the funds.
5. Dormant User Registration
5.1 As of 29th July 2014 bet365 will apply an Administration Fee to all user registrations that have been ‘inactive’ for a consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure. A user registration is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) a Sports bet is placed; or (iii) participation in any Casino, Poker or Slots product.
(a) If your user registration remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then it shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your gambling account is zero, your user registration will be closed and no fee shall apply.
(b) If a user registration is deemed to be dormant, and your gambling account has a positive balance, bet365 shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your user registration process (or as updated by you).
(c) If your user registration remains dormant, after a minimum period of 28 days following bet365’s first attempt to notify you that your user registration has become dormant, bet365 shall deduct a monthly Administration Fee from your gambling account balance of €2 or 5% of your gambling account balance at the time that it is deemed to be dormant (whichever is greater).
(d) The Administration Fee calculated in accordance with (c) above shall be deducted from your gambling account balance on the expiry of the 28 day notification period mentioned above and every 28 days thereafter at the same rate until the earlier of: (i) your gambling account balance reaching zero when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted and your user registration will be closed; (ii) your user registration being dormant for a consecutive period of 3 years when your user registration will be closed; or (iii) you ‘reactivating’ your user registration when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted.
5.2 You can ‘reactivate’ your user registration by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) placing a Sports bet; or (iii) playing/taking part in any Casino, Poker or Slots product.
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared deposited amounts held in your gambling account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your gambling account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Depositing/Withdrawing Funds. Customers will have access, at all times, to their gambling account balance in real time and to the details of bets placed in, at least, the last 30 days.
1.2 You should only deposit money in your gambling account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/wagers on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your user registration if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances we may also report this to competent authorities.
1.3 For payment methods that require a specific account holder, you should only deposit funds into your gambling account from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where bet365 identify that the named account holder differs from that which bet365 hold, we reserve the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
1.4 Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated customer accounts separately from our own accounts. Any monies deposited with us in your gambling account shall not bear any interest.
1.5 No credit will be offered to customers by bet365 or any of its employees of and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer's gambling account. bet365 reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the customer's gambling account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform bet365 without delay. bet365 will recover such funds by a gambling account adjustment.
1.6 Unless otherwise stated, all monetary amounts referred to on the Website are given in Euros.
1.7 bet365 shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
1.8 bet365 does not charge for deposits made by Debit/Credit Card, however please be aware that some card issuers consider betting transactions as ‘cash’ payments and therefore may charge you a cash advance fee. Please check with your card issuer for further details.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your gambling account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than €20,000 may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
2.3 If the deposit method of the gambling account is paysafecard and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, bet365 reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges which bet365 may have incurred due to causes attributable to you in respect of your gambling account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your gambling account against any amounts owed by you to bet365 or any company within the bet365 group.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
D. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 bet365 reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by telephone. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where this is available. bet365 reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. bet365 reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your gambling account.
2.2 For telephone bets/wagers 'acceptance confirmed' will be deemed only after an operator has completed a full read back of the bet/wager details and confirmed to the customer that the bet/wager has been successfully processed and accepted.
2.3 A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by bet365’s servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your history, or Contact Us.
2.4 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.5 Should a dispute arise, you and bet365 agree that the bet365 transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), mobile device, application download and shared tablet or computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free and risk free bets/wagers, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in bet365’s absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, bet365 reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs. bet365 further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for bet365 to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to bet365 crediting any bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or offer to the gambling account.
3.3 Any bets/wagers placed containing selections at odds of less than 1.50 will not count towards any rollover requirement. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
3.4 bet365 reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 bet365 reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at any time and without notice. When a market is suspended, any bets entered after such suspension will be rejected and bet365 reserves the right to cancel any bets/wagers in respect of which the outcome is at the time of such suspension unknown. For the avoidance of doubt, any bets/wagers placed prior to such suspension which have been successful shall, subject to these terms and conditions (including without limitation paragraphs B 4.2 and B 4.3), be paid out to the customer in full.
4.3 The 'To Return' calculation available on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Return' figure is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your gambling account. Any funds/winnings credited to your gambling account in error are not available for use, and bet365 reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your gambling account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 bet365 reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; or (ii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with bet365 across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to bet365 for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, bet365 reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known bet365 reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by bet365 staff relate to Spanish Time unless stated otherwise.
4.9 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
4.10 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
4.11 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, bet365 reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of bet365 is final, notwithstanding the complaint resolution procedure set out in section I below.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. bet365 does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the bet365 services will be provided without interruption. bet365 does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using bet365 On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that bet365 will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
2.3 Due to limited display sizes on mobile devices, the mobile experience might differ slightly from other platforms. Differences might include, but are not limited to, the location of certain information on the platform and game names not being visible on all game pages.
2.4 Click here for further information relating to Website accessibility requirements and technical issues relevant to the use of the Website.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and bet365 products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in bet365’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which bet365 considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 bet365 reserves the right to exercise civil and criminal actions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via, or in connection with, the Website or bet365's products. bet365 will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify bet365 in respect of all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, slots or casino games that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. bet365 does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of “bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass bet365’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the products or the Website or attempt to make any modifications to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. Furthermore, and except to the extent permitted by 12th April Royal Decree Law, whereby the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Act in relation to computer programs was approved, you are not permitted to: (i) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of bet365 or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to bet365 are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by the applicable intellectual property act. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied. bet365 hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). bet365 does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither bet365 nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. bet365 reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of bet365’s control. Accordingly, you install and/or use the software at your own risk. bet365 will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or bet365. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While bet365 endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, bet365 shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect or section of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is hosted; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material arising due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 bet365 receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 bet365 does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 bet365 does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in bet365’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to bet365. bet365 will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.4 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. bet365 has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 bet365 will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet amount displayed by bet365; (ii) bet365 continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) bet365 incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1.001 then bets will be void.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the bet365 revised price except for the following situations:
i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1.001 then bets will be void.
ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Incorrect Cash Out or Edit Bet Amount - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, any bets that have been Cashed Out by the customer or edited by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where the Cash Out or Edit Bet amount is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying price), will stand and be resettled at the correct amount.
Where a selection is Cashed Out following an incorrect result the selection will be resettled on the correct result.
6.5 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.6 Incorrect Fixture - Where an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void. Such determination to be in bet365’s absolute discretion.
6.7 Incorrect Market - If an incorrect market is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that market will be void; other markets may also be void. Such determination to be in bet365’s absolute discretion.
6.8 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1.001 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained bet365 reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
6.9 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is €10,000, unless the expected winning amount of the original bet was greater than €10,000. In such circumstances, the winning amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
7.1 bet365 actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. bet365 reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 bet365 reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website from certain jurisdictions.
7.3 bet365 may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. bet365 does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While bet365 endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, bet365 does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. bet365 is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, bet365 provides you with the Website on the basis that bet365 excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. bet365’s total aggregate liability to you will not exceed in any case:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your user registration in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) €10,000 in respect of any other liability.
4. bet365 shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputational damage; or
(g) any other loss or damage,
whether or not such losses or damages were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit bet365's liability to pay the customers winnings or other sums properly owing to them, subject always to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum winnings limits on products mentioned in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit bet365’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by bet365’s negligence; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international intellectual and industrial property rights. The owner of these rights is bet365, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks or trading names of their respective owners, including bet365.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced downloaded, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private computer system or service including these prohibitions to texts, graphics, videos, messages, codes and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and bet365 has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose and in any format. bet365 has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
3. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court or competent administrative body to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment or a principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
5. bet365 shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
6. bet365 may transmit and/or transfer any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the bet365 group where applicable by the Spanish gaming law.
8. Accepting these Terms and Conditions will be indefinite until the customer or bet365 cancel or expressly terminate the Terms and Conditions or until bet365 modifies them, in which case the customer’s prior acceptance of such changes will be required before such changes will be enforceable by either you or us.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us.
2. In the event that a customer brings a claim relating to the activity of bet365, the client can present a claim through Customer Services.
3. bet365 will try to resolve all claims received from clients within a month of the claim being sent.
4. In the event that such a claim is not resolved or if the customer does not agree with the resolution provided by bet365, either party is entitled to refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) or via the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved. Alternatively, the client can contact the Gaming Regulation General Directorate, where the claim will be solved within 3 months. No claim relating to any bet will be subject to litigation, legal action or give rise to any objection being brought in respect of bet365’s license or permission (including any remote operator’s license or personal licenses) unless bet365 did not adhere to the decision made through arbitration initiated in accordance with this paragraph or taken by the Gaming Regulation General Directorate.
5. For further information on IBAS and ODR, click here.
6. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the relevant Spanish legislation
7. bet365 shall be entitled to exercise actions against a customer in the courts of the customer's country of domicile, if such domicile were in a country other than Spain.
THE SUBSEQUENT PROVISIONS OF THIS APPENDIX ONE ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES IN RESPECT OF THE RELEVANT SPORT, EVENT OR PRODUCT (IF AVAILABLE IN SPAIN) THAT YOUR BET/WAGER RELATES TO.
We accept wagers on all North American sports such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Golf, Nascar and CFL etc.
We accept wagers for all meetings held under the rules of the UK Jockey Club, Irish Turf Club and the equivalent international bodies only, as well as all meetings in Australia and New Zealand covered by an Australasian TAB.
Greyhound bets are accepted for all BAGS (Bookmakers’ Afternoon Greyhound Service) meetings and other meetings whose card is published on the Website. We also accept bets for all meetings in Australia and New Zealand covered by an Australasian TAB.
We accept bets for all meetings in Australia and New Zealand covered by an Australasian TAB.
Sports and Special Event Betting
We accept bets/wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general betting rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's official governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognised by bet365, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
Odds on coupon - For specified sports we have a coupon, listing odds on betting opportunities within specified time frames of the next 3/6/12/24/48/72 hours. Bets stand irrespective of fixture time changes.
The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Euros.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
- €2,000,000 for all Men’s full International matches and the following competitions - English Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, FA Cup, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga I, French Ligue 1, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
- €500,000 for the following competitions - Australian A-League, Scottish Premiership, English National League, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Swedish Allsvenskan and English League Cup.
- €£250,000 for the following competitions - Spanish Segunda, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga II, French Ligue 2, Danish Superliga, Dutch Eredivisie, Finnish Veikkausliiga, Japanese J-League, Norwegian First Division, Swedish Superettan and USA MLS.
- €100,000 for the following competitions - Austrian Bundesliga, Belgian First Division A, Danish Division 1, Scottish Championship, Scottish League One, Scottish League Two, Swiss Super League, Greek Super League and Turkish Super League.
- €50,000 for all other soccer competitions and for qualifying rounds for all competitions including UEFA Champions League qualifying rounds, Europa League qualifying rounds and FA Cup qualifying rounds (does not apply to Men’s full Internationals qualifying rounds).
Futsal, Beach Soccer and Indoor Soccer are excluded from these limits.
Horse Racing - UK and ROW
- €1,000,000 where all the selections are for Horse Racing in the UK and Ireland when an Industry SP is declared.
- €250,000 where all the selections are for overseas racing, when an Industry SP is declared.
- €100,000 for all other UK and Ireland horse racing, where any of the selections do not have an industry SP declared.
- €100,000 for all other overseas horse racing.
- €100,000 for all other horse racing meetings displayed on our site with no Industry SP declared.
- €100,000 for the following markets; Cover Bet(s), To Be Placed, Not to Be Placed, Betting Without Favourite(s), Not To Win, Jollies And Rags, Match Bets.
Horse Racing - Australia
- €1,000,000 for all Win and Place
- €250,000 for all Exotic bets
- €350,000 for all Win and Place
- €100,000 for all Exotics bets
Horse Racing - New Zealand
- €100,000 for all Win and Place
- €20,000 for all Exotics bets
Horse Racing - Asia
- €1,000,000 for all Win and Place
- €20,000 for all Exotics bets
Harness Racing - Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- €100,000 for all Win and Place
- €20,000 for all Exotics bets
Greyhounds - UK and ROW
- €1,000,000 for Race Winner Singles, Forecast Singles, Tricast Singles, and Ante-Post Race Winner Singles; at all BAGS and BEGS meetings and those covered Live on Sky Sports.
- €100,000 for all Multiple bets that include any Race Winner (including Ante-Post), Forecast or Tricast selections; at all BAGS and BEGS meetings and those covered Live on Sky Sports.
- €25,000 for all markets on non BAGS and BEGS meetings at Belle Vue, Coventry, Crayford, Hall Green, Hove, Monmore, Newcastle, Nottingham, Oxford, Perry Barr, Peterborough, Romford, Sheffield, Sunderland, Swindon and Wimbledon.
- €25,000 for all other meetings that are published on the bet365 website (except exceptions stated below).
- €10,000 for all markets on non BAGS and BEGS meetings at Kinsley and Central Park.
- €10,000 for all other Greyhound Racing markets not specified above.
Greyhounds - Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- €100,000 for all Win and Place
- €20,000 for all Exotics bets
- €250,000 for all Boxing markets.
- €25,000 for all UFC markets.
- €250,000 for all markets.
- €500,000 for all markets.
- €500,000 Internationals, World Cup, Six Nations, Four Nations, Aviva Premiership, Heineken Cup and Super Rugby match winners, handicaps and totals.
- €100,000 for all other Rugby Union markets/Competitions not listed above.
- €500,000 Super League, NRL, International and World Cup match winners, handicaps and totals.
- €100,000 for all other Rugby League markets/Competitions not listed above.
- €250,000 for AFL match winners, handicaps and totals.
- €25,000 for all other Australian Rules markets/Competitions not listed above.
- €250,000 for Formula 1 Driver, Constructor Championship winners, and individual Grand Prix race winners.
- €100,000 for all other Motor Sports and markets not listed above.
- €500,000 for all NFL money line, spreads, totals and Superbowl outright.
- €50,000 for all other NFL markets not listed above.
- €100,000 for all NCAAF money line, spreads and totals.
- €25,000 for all other NCAAF markets not listed above.
- €100,000 for all CFL money line, spreads and totals.
- €25,000 for all other CFL markets not listed above.
- €50,000 for all other league money line, spreads and totals on matches not listed above.
- €25,000 for all other American Football markets not listed above.
- €500,000 for full ATP outright tournament winner and match winner.
- €250,000 for full WTA tour outright tournament winner and match winner.
- €25,000 for all other Tennis markets/Tournaments not listed above (this includes all ITF, ATP Challenger, WTA Challenger and ATP Qualifying events).
- €500,000 for all MLB money line, run line, totals and World Series outright.
- €50,000 for all other MLB markets not listed above.
- €50,000 for all other Baseball competition money line, run line and totals.
- €10,000 for all other Baseball competition markets.
- €500,000 for all NHL money line, puck line, totals and outright Stanley Cup.
- €50,000 for all other NHL markets not listed above.
- €100,000 for Finland SM Liga, KHL, Sweden Eliteserien moneyline, puck line, handicap line game totals and outright markets.
- €25,000 for all other Ice Hockey markets/Leagues/Tournaments not listed above.
- €500,000 for all NBA money line, spreads, totals and NBA Championship outrights.
- €50,000 for all other NBA markets not listed above.
- €100,000 for all NCAAB money line, spreads, totals and NCAAB Championship outrights.
- €25,000 for all other NCAAB markets not listed.
€100,000 for all Euroleague/Spain ACB money line, spreads and totals.
- €25,000 for all other Basketball markets/competitions not listed above.
- €250,000 for all BDO, PDC and Premier League Match winner and outright tournament markets.
- €25,000 for all other Darts markets/Tournaments not listed above.
- €250,000 Match Winner/Outright markets for all Premier League and World Ranking Tournament Matches.
- €25,000 for all other Snooker markets/Tournaments not listed above.
- €100,000 for all Match Winner and Tournament Outright Bowls markets.
- €25,000 for all other Bowls markets not listed above.
- €100,000 for all money line, handicap, totals and outright competition winner.
- €25,000 for all other Handball markets not listed above.
- €100,000 for all markets.
- €100,000 for all markets.
- €100,000 for all Volleyball game winner and outright competition winner.
- €25,000 for all other Volleyball markets not listed above.
- €25,000 for all markets.
Non-Sport, Specials and Novelty Bets
- €25,000 for all non-sports bets and speciality bets (e.g. next manager of a soccer team, etc).
All Other Sports Max payout €25,000 (includes Beach Soccer/Indoor Soccer/Futsal and Beach Volleyball).
Related contingency betting
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, in a soccer match involving Real Madrid and Barcelona:
If Real Madrid are 'evens' to win at home to Barcelona and the correct score odds for Real Madrid to win 1-0 is 9.00, by having the double Real Madrid to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 18.00 about a 9.00 chance, for if Real Madrid win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
An exception to this rule is where special odds are offered for the combined eventuality, e.g. First Player to Score/Correct Score Double, known as a Scorecast.
When the related parts of a bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet will be settled as instructed, with the price of the second or subsequent selection being determined at each individual stage.
For example, a double selects:
Federer to win the semi final of Wimbledon; and
Federer to win the Wimbledon tournament outright.
As the odds of the second selection depends on the outcome of the first, the odds of Roger Federer winning the tournament at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double, and the correct odds after the initial selection is completed will be attributed instead.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, a double selecting:
Sergio Garcia to win the US Open Golf; and
Sergio Garcia to win the US Money List
As the odds for Sergio Garcia to win the US Money List depend on whether he wins the US Open Golf, the odds for him to win the US Money List at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double. A special price to win both events will be quoted instead.
In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently bet365 reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
In the event of a tie in a 2-Way event, where no price is offered for the tie, bets will be settled according to the individual sports rules.
Where selections dead-heat, the stake money is proportioned according to the number of selections which dead-heat and paid at full-odds.
Any-to-come (also known as ATC or 'if cash' or 'if' bets)
ATC (if) bets are accepted win only on all sports. You can choose to carry forward the same stake unit or a specific part of your potential returns from one selection to the next as we proceed through your list of ATC bets. ATC bets are settled in the order that they appear on your betting slip, until all the money set aside has been used. If the money staked (or subsequently carried forward) onto the next selection is insufficient to follow your instructions, then that selection will be settled in proportion to the amount available.
Please note that your ATC (if) stake must not exceed the stake on your previous selection.
Reverse any-to-come (also known as reverse ATC or 'reverse if cash' or 'reverse if' bets)
You may select any number of selections (maximum 14) in two reversed ATC (if) bets. The above ATC settlement rules apply, but the stake unit will remain the same throughout the bet. For the reverse order part of your bet, the stake from any returns from the last selection on your slip will go onto the penultimate selection etc (i.e. bets are settled in the reverse order they appear on your betting slip).
For all ATC and reverse ATC bets, customers have the choice when placing their bet of either Single Action or Double Action, i.e. the customer may choose to stop the bet at a void or Non-Runner.
Rule 4 general sports
Outright markets (defined as after the draw/official field is confirmed for a specific event), may be subject to a deduction equivalent to the Rule 4 (Deductions). The Rule 4 will be applied, according to the table of deductions (a table of deductions, and further Rule 4 rules related to Horse Racing can be found within the Horse Racing Rules section); with the exception that a Rule 4 of 5 pence will not be enforced. Effectively the Rule 4 will be applied, in the case of participant withdrawals, with odds of 10.00 or smaller.
Racing UK end user Terms and Conditions
Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
The Footage is owned by Racing UK Limited (“Racing UK”). Racing UK shall remain the exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all copyright and intellectual property rights in the Footage in perpetuity. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved by Racing UK.
Permissible Use and Restrictions
You may view the Footage once on a personal computer screen or mobile device for personal, private, domestic, non-commercial uses only in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You shall not:
1.1 make the Footage available to anyone else;
1.2 use or view the Footage other than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, or copy, relay, broadcast, or communicate the Footage to the public, nor may you include any portion of or all of the Footage in any equipment or item save as specifically permitted under these terms and conditions or develop any improvement or derivative works of any part or all of the Footage;
1.3 save, edit, copy, amend, distort, modify, distribute, reformat, disassemble, delay or repeat the Footage and/or its transmission or do anything that is contrary to any of the moral rights or other rights of the copyright owner of the Footage;
1.4 remove any product identification (including but not limited to screen icons), legend or notice, or any proprietary or copyright notice from any part of the Footage;
1.5 represent or claim that you own any part or all of the Footage or otherwise do anything that is inconsistent with TBS' and/or Racing UK's rights in the Footage;
1.6 store or transmit any Footage to any publication, user group, other website, electronic bulletin board, mailing list, server or other storage device in any form; or
1.7 sell or commercially exploit any part or all of the Footage in any way.
Third Party Rights
Racing UK and each of its group companies may enforce any provision of these terms and conditions against you as a third party contract beneficiary whether in the name of bet365 or in its own name. The applicable legislation will be applied.